This week’s Grit Machine DNA features Sergeant Major (retired) Kyle Lamb. He needs no introduction. But in case you don’t know of him, here are a few things to know about his remarkable life experience:
- Husband, father, friend and brother in Christ
- Retired US Army and member of the most elite special forces unit in the Army
- Deployed many times to some of the most dangerous places in the world to protect our freedoms
- Author of two incredible books (my favorite: Leadership in the Shadows)
- Entrepreneur and CEO of Viking Tactics, a company that offers innovative tactical needs for soldiers, law enforcement officers, as well as competitive shooters.
We discussed his life, his purpose, leadership and how clearly understating your mission is crucial to being an effective leader at work and at home.
What would Kyle Lamb tell young kids today? “Write the book you want to read”.
Listen to the full podcast here: